Installing the plugin
If you have any trouble installing this PRO plugin, see this article for help.
Configure your Top Bar
- Go to the Top Bar tab in your WordPress admin panel.
- Configure your notification bar (it’s all explained there).
- MESSAGE – a message for your top bar, be creative!
- BUTTON TEXT – if you enabled the button option, here’s what your button says.
- BUTTON LINK – a link that’s called when someone clicks your button.
- STATUS – activate/deactivate your notification bar in one click.
- POSITION – make your Top Bar sticky/fixed (or not). Sticky means always visible, even when the user scrolls down the page. You can also set it to Bottom, which can be useful if your theme has a fixed menu.
- COLOR – choose a background color for your Top Bar.
- [PRO] BOTTOM BORDER – does what it says, looks awesome.
- [PRO] DELAY – enter a time in milliseconds before the Top Bar appears.
- [PRO] FONT-SIZE – change the font-size of the text.
- [PRO] ALLOW CLOSING – let your users close/open the bar (cookie based, it will remember what the user did).
- [PRO] INITIAL STATE – close/open.
- [PRO] USER VISIBILITY – choose who can see the bar (“All”, “Guests”, “Registered users”).
Get more help
If you need more help, please submit a request, we’ll help you.