Installing the plugin
If you have any trouble installing this PRO plugin, see this article for help
Create a new team
- Go to the Teams tab in your WordPress admin panel and click Add New.
- When editing your first team, simply scroll down the page and click the Add a memberbutton.
- Add any number of members by clicking this button again.
- You can re-order your members by clicking the up and down arrows next to each member’s name.
- Preview instantly your team without changing/refreshing the page by clicking the Instant preview button on the top right corner of the editor’s handle.
- Adjust the settings to your liking (top right corner of the screen).
- Save your team and copy-paste the shortcode into any post/page.
Find the shortcode
- Click on the Teams tab in your WordPress admin menu.
- Your shortcode should be in the list on the right.
- You can also find it while editing a team, on the right side of the screen.
- DESCRIPTION/BIO – write something about your team members.
- PICTURE – upload a picture.
- SOCIAL LINKS – add up to three links (FIVE in PRO version).
- [PRO] HIDE MEMBER – check this box to hide this member from the team.
- [PRO] COLOR – per member.
- [PRO] HOVER PICTURE – upload a picture that will replace the first one on hover.
- [PRO] COMPLEMENTARY INFO TITLE – shows a link to display more info when clicked.
- [PRO] COMPLEMENTARY INFO TEXT – text that will appear when clicking the title.
- NUMBER OF MEMBERS TO SHOW PER LINE – from 1 to 5
- COLOR – (Pro version has “PER member” colors).
- [PRO] PICTURES’ SHAPE – rounded or squared, default is rounded.
- [PRO] ENABLE/DISABLE BORDERS FOR THE PICTURE – yes or no.
- [PRO] PICTURES’ POSITION – floating at the top, inside the box or fullwidth.
- [PRO] PICTURES’ FILTER – choose from vintage, black & white and saturated.
- [PRO] TOP COLORED BORDER’S SIZE – enter a value in pixels.
- [PRO] MEMBER EQUALIZER – enable/disable the member equalizer, this will even out your members’ height automatically.
- [PRO] IMPORT/EXPORT – Import members from one team to another.
Get more help
If you need more help, please submit a request, we’ll help you.